I wanted to wait until we had all the flower beds completely finished before I showed pictures. But, all we lack is the mulch and hopefully we'll get to that this weekend if it isn't raining. So, I'm gonna show off some of my pretty flowers and plants, not all. And, please do not pay any attention to the lack of mulch.
I have 2 of these pots on my front porch.
Dustin picked out these unique Zinnia's.
one of my many Azalea's
The next 4 were all gifts from Dustin's mom.
My pretty rose bush is just about to bloom!
I love all the pretty flowers in Spring! It's more than worth all the hard work.










18 comments:
So pretty! You did a great job!
I love it! I need to go get some flowers for the pot on my porch. I may buy from those people on the corner of 194. Help the local people! :) Ya'll did so good. I'll make sure to water those bad boys while you are swimming up to your room in the Dominican Republic!
Gorgeous flowers!!!!
Very pretty!!! I love zinnias!!!
I just planted all my herbs in pots and gerber daisies! don't know if I did it right but they are pretty for now...we will see if they last! yours are so pretty!
Ah I love impatients (I think that's what is in your 1st pot?) and zinnia's too! I'm putting a bunch of those in my garden.. I think you might have just inspired me to get started on my flowers this weekend.
These are so pretty! Makes me want to get outside and make our yard pretty :)
They are beautiful! You keep your yard looking great all the time! So pretty and springy!
Soooo pretty, I love spring!!!!! :)
Beautiful! LOVE the zinnia!
I cant wait to get ahold of my flowerbeds!!! Your flowers are gorgeous!
Beautiful pots! I can't wait to plant mine in May!!
They're gorgeous! But I have a total black thumb :(
all the flowers are beautiful!!!
oh how i wish i had a house so i could plant some flowers!
FUN and so PRETTY!!
have a great weekend hun! :)
Beautiful flowers! Just wanted to stop by and say hello; and introduce myself as your newest follower! Have a great day =)
They are gorgeous!!! I am jealous of your green thumb! Ha!
Wow! beautiful flowers! I just came across your blog and adore it! You now have a new follower!
xo
Such pretty flowers! I'm so jealous. I seriously can't wait for some color to appear around here!
Post a Comment