Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Slightly overwhelmed

Slightly overwhelmed might be an understatement, but I'm not quite sure yet. Here's the deal: I have approximately 150 invitations that need to be sent out in about 2 weeks. They are all printed and 1/2 of them are put together (thanks to Beth and Jennifer ). I still have 150 envelopes to print. Somewhere I need to find a stamp for my parent's address. And, not to mention, all those bad boys have to be stuffed. 

That doesn't sound so bad, except I have limited printer access and the time that I do have seems to keep getting filled with other to do's. UGH!! Also, my darling little preschoolers are finished with school on May 14 (also 2 weeks) which means I have to have 19 darling little preschool scrapbooks put together. 

ALL THIS IN 2 WEEKS?!?!?! 

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

Aw friend, you can do this! I say have an invitation party with a few bridesmaids to put them together one evening.

Lauren said...

Hang in there, girl... You can dp it!! :)

Jennifer said...

We got this lady!!!!!

Cameron and Rachel said...

You have made it this far! You will get them done! Hang in there it will all be worth the stress in the end :)

Jordan said...

Aw, Melissa! Wish I could help! Hang in there!

I did want to send you this link. This is the stamper I used to mine, and I was very pleased. I didn't even need additional ink. There are also other options on this website! Hope it helps!

http://www.personalizationmall.com/Family-Name-Personalized-Self-Inking-Stamper-p6497.prod?sdest=search&sdestid=10843971

Alison said...

This is the time to DELEGATE! You obviously have a fabulous MOH and bridesmaids, so getting more help from them and your family is probably the thing to do now!

Hang in there! :)

Kenj said...

Oh boy, just relax, hope for good weather, have a glass of lemonade and stay concentrated. I am finishing up school and its been hectic and I feel every nice weather day I get so much completed.

Whitney said...

No problem! Everything will be fine! I can understand your getting overwhelmed, though. Seems like everything's coming down at once! Please let me know if you need anything!

Trina said...

Bless your heart! I pray you get some help and it all goes smoothly!

Heather said...

Girl, I am praying for you and asking God to grant you the time to get this done without all the stress!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails