Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter weekend

Thursday at school we had an Easter egg hunt for the preschoolers. We had a blast!

Friday, Dustin and I finally registered. Man, is that an ordeal. We registered at both Target and Bed, Bath, and Beyond. We may do another place, not sure yet though. It took us 3-4 hours just to do what we did. Afterwards, we enjoyed the nice weather at On the Border. 

Saturday, I went downtown with my parents to listen to a band. The weather was perfect for music on the patio!

Sunday, we all went to church for Easter and then had family over at mom and dad's to cookout. I didn't get any pictures though. 

Sunday night Dustin and I went over to Jenny and Justin's house to cookout. After dinner we busted out the Wii bowling. I haven't played in a long time, so I was little rusty. Jennifer and Jenny had their little trick moves down pat! Ha! 

7 comments:

Kenj said...

How fun.! I love Wii bowling. I actually work at a bowling alley and am terrible.! So I like how I get a good score on Wii.!

Aishlea said...

How fun! :) I'm a horrible bowler...

Jamie said...

Your kiddos are adorable!

Jennifer said...

We had fun! So glad ya'll came over!

Annie said...

fun!! i haven't wii bowled in so long, it's always fun though!!
your school kids are too cute!
glad you had a good easter weekend!!
nice that you got registered too!
have a good week hun!

Kim said...

I love Wii bowling!!!
Glad ya'll had a great Easter Weekend!!!

Lauren said...

So fun..... I love Wii bowling. Sounds like a great weekend!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails