Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wedding Wednesday


Dustin and I finally registered Friday. I have to say, it was a bit stressful trying to figure out what all to get.  I already have so much since I've had a house for almost 2 years, but I still need so much. Plus, I need a LOT of upgrades. I kinda bought the cheap stuff when I got my house just to get me by. You can tell I bought cheap because half of it is already ragged. Anyway, I let Dustin have the gun. He did good and didn't register for anything crazy. We chose everything together and when I couldn't decide, I just let him. 

We registered at Target and Bed Bath and Beyond. I can add things to both online, so I'm sure I will as I think of other things we may need. We did not register for china because mine has already been ordered. I'm so excited about it. I just might have to show that off next week! 

For links to my registry, check out my wedding webpage on The Knot. The link to that is on the left side of my blog!

Also, if you have voted for the Memphis skate park , please help me out and do that. Thanks to those of you that did!

3 comments:

bride4life said...

I would be very interested about seeing your china....I posted mine on my blog a little while back.

Jamie said...

I loved registering for our wedding...so fun!

nicole said...

I loveeeeed registering. We just did Bed Bath & Beyond/Target as well. But now I'm antsy because I want all the presents pronto and don't want to wait till July!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails