Let's talk bachelorette parties! Mine is pretty much planned out and it's so me. I know lots of girls like to go out, go to clubs or bars, and dance the night away. That can be fun, I love to dance with the girls.
We're planning a small little getaway so it won't just be all about one night. We're going to my parent's cabin at the lake. We'll spend the weekend tanning, swimming, and having a blast. All the girls on the big pontoon. Should be a very memorable experience!
So, I'm curious, what kind of bachelorette celebration did you have? Was it the traditional going out with all the girls or did you do something different?



20 comments:
I'm having 2 - one is a traditional night out with the girls complete with all those goodies and tiaras and such! The 2nd is the week of the wedding and is a nice dinner out where our moms can come, getting all dressed up and having some martinis!
Um seeing as how I was a child when I got married, I did nothing! And it was awful! Yours will be sooooooooooooooooooooo much better! :)
My bachelorette party was so much fun! There were 5 girls (counting me) that went to Nashville for the night. We went to eat at the Spaghetti Factory and danced the night away in an 80's place that was full of other bachelorette parties. It was like the prom! There were a few annoying guys in there but for the most part, just girls having fun! :) It was a total blast! We stayed overnight in a nice hotel and had a huge slumber party. I will always remember that night with my closest friends! You will have a blast!
Mine was the typical let's get drunk on Beale and end the night at Raiford's haha! But I had a blast!
We went to NYC for the weekend. It was so fun! Strolled through central park and went shopping during the day. Wine and dined and went dancing at night. Any time together with your bridesmaids and closest friends is so special!
How fun!!! Sounds perfect, Melissa!!! :)
Mine was a pretty traditional night out to dinner and then dancing with the girls. We stayed in a fancy hotel downtown though, and it was a great last sleepover as a single lady! Have a great time at yours! Matt (the hubby) has 2 bachelor parties at the lake this summer... sounds like a good time! Lord help me! :)
that sounds like a blast! My bachie party was a weekend in dallas. We kept it low key friday night, had a big night out saturday and went to the cowboys game sunday!
I did the traditional have the girls over for a lingerie pre-party then we went out to the bar. It was so much fun. Have fun.
I went to Atlanta/Six Flags with two of my besties.
I haven't had one myself, but I have thrown a few and been on several. My favorite one, though, was definitely last summer when we rented a lakehouse and a pontoon and just hung out on the lake for the weekend.
Going out is fun sometimes, but herding that many girls can be a pain, and the lake was just perfect! I know y'all will have an absolute blast!!
That sounds like fun!
For my bachelorette party, the girls and I went to Savannah for the weekend. We weren't planning on going out Friday but we did and had so much fun! Saturday was the night where I had to wear the silly veil and sash and got lots of cute gifts :) We went to a Moroccan restaurant and then out again...lots of fun!
Mine was pretty traditional, but I loved it! We met at the hotel, and my room was all decorated which was cute, then we went out to dinner and to several bars. My bridesmaids got me a white tank top that said "bride" and theirs were hot pink and said "bridesmaid." I love 80's music, so it had an 80's theme and was so fun! I had a tiara with a veil and we got a lot of attention that night! The girls had arranged for a cab to take us around and bring us back to the hotel for the night.
Have a wonderful time during your bachelorette weekend! :)
That sounds absolutely perfect!
You're going to have an amazing time :)
NO WAY!!! That is going to be so much fun with the girls at the cabin!! I am already looking forward to pictures from that! Great idea!
the girls and I went to dinner.
very fun
I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
Take a minute an check my blog out
I have lots of great giveaways going on.
Thanks :)
ethertonphotography.blogspot.com
Mine will be in Florida a few days before my wedding! I'm leaving it up to my bridesmaids on what we do! I can't wait!! The lake trip sounds fabulous!
Mine is going to be a girls night in where we will veg out in our pj's and play games! It's also going to be combined with a lingerie shower -- so excited!
Girl, the lake is sooo you and will be sooo much fun. You know me, so mine was big bonfire where we hung out with a bunch a people and rode four wheelers and had a couple drinks. Ugh, it was so long ago! Fun times girl!
I'm having a small one. We are going to a winery for a tour and tasting followed by dinner at the Melting Pot. The lake option sounds very relaxing!
Post a Comment