First, thank you all for the great suggestions on wedding music. My blogger friends are always so helpful!!
Ok, this is gonna be a random post mostly because I have several little things going on but nothing I care to write an entire post on.
1. Friday night Dustin and I went to dinner with his parents and his aunt and uncle. We tried out Sharkey's . If you live in the Memphis area, definitely try this place out. It was just like a restaurant at the beach! I had charbroiled cajun oysters. I love oysters!!
2. Also, on Friday, Dustin's mother Lisa finalized the plans for rehearsal dinner. She went to the restaurant to customize menus and drinks! I love where we're having it! It's gonna be so fun!
3. Saturday, Dustin and his brother went out to the hunting land while Jennifer and I hit up some thrift stores. All we found were some really creepy people!! Ha!
4. The weather channel says 70's all week. Time to get out the sandals and capris!! I love warm weather!
5. Every year, at school, I'm in charge of planning the school wide field trip at the end of the year. This year we're going to The Children's Museum. I haven't been in years and I'm so excited about going. It's a LOT of work planning it, but it's worth it.
6. Speaking of end of the year, I only have 6 more weeks after this one with my preschoolers. Seriously, where did this school year go?
7. Also, that means I only have 7 1/2 more weeks until I'm out for summer break!
8. I need to be working on my wedding invitations. They need to be mailed out in a little over a month. Great, I think my stress level just sky rocketed! Who wants to help??


2 comments:
Love me some oysters too! We'll have to try out Sharkey's. Glad you figured out the wedding music. I couldn't help you because I don't remember jack about what I used :)
Miss you and can't wait for you to be out of school. You can plan to lay out with me in C'ville. I have us a pool to hang at =)
Matt loves oysters so we definitely need to try Sharkey's!!! And you know I'm helping with those invitations. I thank God you have such a fantastic mother in law to help. Dustin's family is awesome!!
Post a Comment