Tuesday, March 30, 2010

firewoman

I tried on Dustin's fire gear to see how heavy it is. He isn't kidding! I could barely move once I got it on. Of course, we had to get a picture! Ha! 

9 comments:

bride4life said...

What fun pics!!!!

Jennifer said...

I have a pic of me wearing Matt's Swat gear!! :)

Kenj said...

Oh my gosh, how funny.! Love it.!

Cameron and Rachel said...

you look so cute in his gear! It is amazing how heavy that stuff is!

Anonymous said...

Love these pics, they are great!!! You would be a very pretty firewoman!!

Trina said...

lol Deuces!

Stephanie said...

That's awesome! You are one HOT firewoman ;)

Kim said...

You look good in a this suit girl!!! :)

Mandy's Memories said...

haha, this is funny. You make a cute firewoman. lol, aren't you glad it is a man's job. haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails