Monday, March 15, 2010

fun weekend

Dustin and I had a really great weekend filled with family and friends! 

Friday night we went to Russo's with my parents and his parents. It's so great that our parents can hang out together!
At the end of the night, Dustin even got up and sang with the band.
Saturday, the family threw a surprise party for Dustin's mom. She was so surprised. It was nice for everyone to come out!
Sunday, after church Dustin and I went to buy my new camera. Once home I couldn't wait to play with it, so I had a photo shoot with Sammy. 
Then later Sunday night, we went over to some friends' house to eat. I had to take pictures of their son as well. He had fun posing in his cape!
This camera is just way to much fun!!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a little cutie he is! Can't wait for our photoshoots. :)

Aishlea said...

Sounds like a super fun weekend! :)

Lindsey said...

How adorable is he!!

Adrienne said...

sounds like such a fun weekend. cute pictures. i love the one where the cape is partially over his face.

Anonymous said...

You can definitely tell a difference in your old camera and your new. Love the pictures of Sammy!!! Can't wait to play with the camera tonight!! love ya

Stephanie said...

I want to hear Dustin sing...I'm impressed already ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails