Sunday, March 14, 2010

My new toy

I am so excited about my new camera. Poor Sammy! He has been subjected to a photo shoot all afternoon. I'll post some pics later!! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

9 comments:

Jamie said...

How exciting! We just ordered a Canon Rebel and should be getting in a couple of weeks :) Can't wait to see the pics you take with it!

amelia said...

so you love it?? that's the one i want to get...is it the xsi??

Adrienne said...

so jealous. congrats.

Cameron and Rachel said...

We have that camera and LOVE it!! You will not want to use another after this. Enjoy it!

Ams said...

Wooohoooo! SO fun :)

Classy Fab Sarah said...

That is SO SO exciting! I am still dying to buy mine but think I need to wait another month or two.

Can't wait to see pics!!

Jess Elyse said...

Awesome!
I can't wait to have a good camera like this one day!
Right now, I just use Mom's. haha

Have fun with it!

In This Wonderful Life said...

YAY!!! you will love it!!

Kayla said...

We bought this exact camera for Christmas!!! I have yet to figure out hardly anything on it, except take a picture, so please share if you find any exciting features! haha :-) Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails