Today was my first day of Spring break. It was like 55 out, so NOT Springy! But, either way, I enjoyed my day. I slept in, went shopping, then went to my parent's house to cook out. Dustin met me there and also my brother Taylor and his friend Eric came. Of course I had to get the new camera out and take pictures. Actually, I think just about everyone took pictures with it.
Dad grilling the kabobs. Yum!
Taylor's dog Bernard
Mom and her dog Bo
Me and D
Bo kissing on Taylor
Dustin, me, and Taylor...love this picture!!








8 comments:
I love that last picture too! You've got yourself a good tan girlfriend!!!
love the new pics! it looks like a great camera! and I agree with Jennifer, GREAT TAN! Enjoy this nasty weather.
Saw you leave a comment that said you were from Memphis and had to pop over. We lived there a couple years back!
Those kabobs made me hungry!
I seriously cannot wait to grill out...and kabobs...AHH! sounds sooo good!
Im completely jealous that you are on spring break. ;)
Enjoy your day!!
happy spring break :)
enjoy your spring break. i wish we had a grill
um, those kabobs look so good!! Yummy! I love that last picture too, so good!! Enjoy your spring break!
Post a Comment