Wow, that's when I remember feeling like the whole getting married thing was really "real" - in to the double digits! Enjoy it. :) It will be here before you know it!
I'm a wife, mommy, and preschool teacher loving my life! I went to the University of Memphis and I am a huge Tigers fan! GO TIGERS!! Dustin and I got married July 9, 2010. We welcomed our first baby girl, Ashlyn, on January 9, 2013. We are over the moon for this sweet girl! God has truly blessed us! If you are a visitor to my page, please feel free to leave comments! I love making new blogger friends!
14 comments:
Yay!! It will go so fast!
I cannot flippin wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most beautiful MRS JONES ever!!
The countdown is on!!! :)
Wow, time is FLYING!!
YAYAYAYAY! It will fly by!
Wow! It is hard to believe your wedding is so close! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures!! You are going to be so beautiful!
oh wow, how exciting!! :)
how exciting! Those 100 days will fly by too!
Yay! How exciting!
YIPPEE!! Being a wife is the best! I wouldn't change it for the world. It's work, but it's the most rewarding work.
Wow, that's when I remember feeling like the whole getting married thing was really "real" - in to the double digits! Enjoy it. :) It will be here before you know it!
So exciting.!! (:
WAHOO! Enjoy every moment..it flies by!
Yay!!!
Post a Comment