Tuesday, March 23, 2010

back to work and Sam's celebration

Yesterday I had to go back to work after a whole week off for Spring Break. When that alarm clock went off and it was still dark outside, I thought there had to be some kind of mistake. But no, I forgot about the pesky daylight savings since I haven't gotten up before 10 am in the past week. Either way, I made it to work and it was a great day. I always love hearing all the wild stories from my preschoolers about what they did while out of school. It's usually whatever the kid before did plus some. Ha! Also, 11 of my 12 boys got haircuts. Maybe I'll remember to get a picture of that today.

Also, yesterday was Sammy's birthday so of course we had to celebrate when I got home. First, he and I went to the pet store. He got a lobster toy and a new bone. Then we went to Sonic to get fries and an ice cream. And, because I am very conscious of his diet, he only had a few fries and about 1/4 of a child's ice cream dish. He was in heaven though!

Ok, on to the birthday celebration pictures:

his birthday shirt I bought a few years back
enjoying his ice cream
yummy fries
new toy
new bone
doing a headstand from all the excitement
Can you tell he had fun? Also, it's probably pretty obvious that I'm enjoying my new camera!!

15 comments:

Kayla said...

You luck bum! I cannot wait until I'm working in the schools and I get spring break off! :-) Looks like Sammy had a wonderful birthday! What a spoiled puppy! haha

Jennifer said...

So cute! That is one spoiled doggy! :)

alyssa said...

what a lucky boy!! ice cream & fries! he's so cute!

Anonymous said...

hahah awww he is the cutest!!! I feel like such a bad mom! we never celebrate like that!

Niki said...

He is such a cutie! Love the Birthday shirt!

Candice said...

He is so precious!!!! Happy Birthday to Sammy!!!! I love his shirt!

Cameron and Rachel said...

Looks like he had a great day! Love his shirt. Chance will not let me dress him up.

Adrienne said...

so cute, sounds like a fun day.

Gwen said...

Happy Birthday Sammy!!! I love that you gave him ice cream. We do the same thing for Baxley. :) Hope getting up today was a little easier for you. I've been doing it for over a week now and I still suck at it. LOL!!! XOXO

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Did you know they have doggie ice cream? It's called Frosty Paws! I find it at Raley's here where I live. I haven't tried it yet but my dog LOVES ice cream. Sammy must have been in heaven with all those treats!

Kenj said...

How adorable. You are such a good dog owner.! (:

Jamie said...

Sammy is SO cute! Looks like he had a great birthday :)

d.a.r. said...

Adorable pictures!! Sammy looks like he had a great birthday!

Annie said...

AW!!! happy birthday to your little pup!!
his shirt is WAY TOO CUTE!!
i treat my gussy the exact same way! he loves ice cream and french fries, haha!
and of course new babies!!
love the pictures! :)

have a great weekend hun!

Jen said...

Aw how fun! Happy Birthday Sammy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails