Happy 6th birthday Sammy!! I cannot even believe he is 6 already. I feel like I just got him but I feel like I've had him forever. Does that even make sense? Corny as this sounds, he is my best little buddy. He is by my side constantly and I love that about him! Such a great dog!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago







10 comments:
Looks like he is going to have a great day! My puppies birthday is coming up in April and he will be 2 years old.
aw so cute! my dog really is my best bud too. it's her half birthday on wednesday haha (2 and a half).
our little maltese got hit by a car this weekend :( i totally know how you feel! he was my bestie! happy birthday sammie!
our little yorkie is 4 today and it seems the same way. Such a good mommy takin him for fries and ice-cream :)
Thanks for the the well wishes...we are almost there!
Happy Birthday Sammers!!!
Happy Birthday to your baby! He's so cute!!
Happy birthday! He's SO cute!
love that cute face!!! happy birthday sammy!!!
Awww Happy Birthday to Sammy!!
I can NOT believe it has been 6 years ago! I so remember that day at Totally Kis when you got him and your mom brought him up to see us. Little cutie pie! Oh yea, I am jealous of your new adorable blog design layout :) Very cute
Post a Comment