Ahh, jealous! I haven't eaten there since I left Florida, and now the closest one is Louisiana :( I can't justify a 7 hour drive for a dinner date. Enjoy! :)
I'm a wife, mommy, and preschool teacher loving my life! I went to the University of Memphis and I am a huge Tigers fan! GO TIGERS!! Dustin and I got married July 9, 2010. We welcomed our first baby girl, Ashlyn, on January 9, 2013. We are over the moon for this sweet girl! God has truly blessed us! If you are a visitor to my page, please feel free to leave comments! I love making new blogger friends!
8 comments:
Never eaten there but that looks amazing! Have fun!
oh gosh, looks so yum.!
Oh wow I've never heard of that place before, but it sounds delish! Have fun.
We still haven't eaten there since our double date 3 summers ago!! hahaha! Have fun my love!
Ahh, jealous! I haven't eaten there since I left Florida, and now the closest one is Louisiana :( I can't justify a 7 hour drive for a dinner date. Enjoy! :)
have a great dinner and weekend! I have never been there...heard its awesome though!
have fun. I have never been there.
I hope you guys had a great date night, that food looks delish!
Post a Comment