It sure was nice to have all those snow days off. Even nicer knowing I don't have to make a single one up. However, I have to complain a minute.
As you know, I teach preschool. Preschoolers and winter DO NOT MIX! It's too cold and wet to go outside and it's totally taking it's toll on all of us. My precious darlings are a bit on the crazy side these days. Crazy, wild preschoolers lacking in fresh air and exercise makes for one tired, worn out teacher.
Seriously winter, it's time for you to go!!
Where is Spring??


6 comments:
I am so ready for spring also.
Yes, definitely definitely ready for the spring time. It's TIME!
Just happened across your blog :) Love it! Congrats on the upcoming marriage!
Briana
www.decoratingmysoul.blogspot.com
Dreaming of fabulous summer F21 dresses.........laying by the pool drinking margaritas......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Oh man. I remember the days when I worked with small children in the winter. I do not want to relive them! Here's to a FAST spring! Hang in there!
I hear ya girl! Kindergarten without recess is just as miserable. Today is 55 though so we went out and it was glorious!!! Spring will be here soon I hope :)
Post a Comment