Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wedding flowers


Mom and I have 2 appointments to talk to florists this Saturday. I mostly have a good idea of what I want. Of course when I talk to them or see all the pretty pictures, I might change my mind. My main color is a dark pink, so I definitely want flowers in that color. Of course we can accent with other colors. My favorite flower is a daisy, so I have to have those. I think I want pretty pink roses in my bouquet. Roses are just so romantic, ya know? 
I found this picture on google images. I just like the color scheme!

Anyway, my question to you is what types of flowers did you have? 
What works great in July? 
What do you think would accent well with pink daisies and/ or roses?

Share your ideas please!! Thanks girls!!

6 comments:

Aishlea said...

I had the hot pink color in my wedding and my bouquet was made with: hot pink roses, hot pink ranunculus, hot pink alstroemeria lilies, and bouvardia. Here is a link where I have some pics.

http://spurgin060808.blogspot.com/2009/07/wedding-party-flowers.html

My wedding was in June and at the beach...and these flowers held up well all day long! I love daisies too and I bet they will be beautiful!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

Ohh I also think roses are so romantic!!

I wanted pink and orange roses...and my florist who was AMAZING figured it out and made it in this circular pattern, and it was gorgeous...

I have a picture in a post a while back...check it out if you want! Oh and then all my girls carried gerber daisies in either orange or pink, MOH had them mixed...

:)

http://katieballa.blogspot.com/2009/07/anniversary-week-part-twoshow-us-your.html

Niki said...

I'm having Calla Lillie's, white and yellow, mini and regular size. I love the idea of Gerber Daisey's! They are so pretty and they come in a ton of colors!!

Random Musings said...

So pretty.. I just did white roses with dark purple rose accents.... Try it with the punk daisy just to see what you like..

Before we decided we also went to a craft store with fake flowers and played for hours...

Melissa said...

I got married July 3, 2009, so pretty close to your date! I had peonies in bright pink, light pink, and white, They were gorgeous, but I barely made it for them to be in season! I think they are in from May-early July, but I could be a bit off on when their season start.

Ams said...

I want to get married at a time so I can have tulips... I just LOVE tulips... but you are right, roses are very very romantic :)
Good luck finding the perfect bouquet for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails