Thursday, February 11, 2010

Going to the Chapel

Tonight Dustin and I start our premarital counseling. We will be going on Thursday nights for 6-8 weeks. It's 6 weeks of counseling and 1-2 weeks of preparing for the actual ceremony. In less than 5 months it will be "I do" time!!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

4 months, 3 weeks, 5 days!!!!

It's flying by lady!

Aishlea said...

YAY!!! :)

Have fun!

Lauren said...

That is so awesome that ya’ll are doing premarital counseling. That is such a great thing. Enjoy every single moment leading up to the big day :)

StephaE said...

This is soooo awesome!!! You have done so much in such a short amount of time!! You should be so proud of yourself!!

Anonymous said...

have fun!!!!

Lyryn said...

I liked our counseling! I hope you guys have a great time! Man, can't believe that it's coming up so fast!

The Nashville Nosher said...

How exciting!!!

The Pink Chick said...

Yay! Have fun! Part of our counseling was to read The 5 Love Languages. I absolutely loved the book and learned so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails