Our honeymoon is officially booked and Dustin and I couldn't be more excited!! We are going to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. We're staying at a 5 star all inclusive resort. Our room is ground floor with a swim up lazy river. How incredible is that?!?!
Here is a sneak peak:
Can I go now???






19 comments:
Wow!! Looks awesome!! Y'all will have such a wonderful time!!
how exciting. that sounds like so much fun. It would be great to be there right now and out of this snow.
ooooohhhh!!!! What is the name of the resort??? We are starting to plan our big "Getting out of the army" vacation and need some good ideas!
Looks gorg!
One word..... AMAZING!!!!! :)
WOW!!!!
Looks beautiful...and I want to go there right now too!! :)
looks amazing!!!!
Oh my goodness!! So jealous, I mean, happy for you!! I'm so in need of a vacation right now! Maybe this will be our location of choice! :) Looks fabulous!
looks amazing!!! wow!!!
Wow that is too cool! I love the lazy river!!!
A-mazing! One of my friends went there for her honeymoon last year & I think they stayed at the same place!
take me with you!!!
That looks amazing! I've never stayed in an all-inclusive but I have heard they are WONDERFUL! You'll have such a great time.
SO JEALOUS! It's beautiful!! You two are going to have a blast :) Eeeekkkk...I'm so excited for you =)
oh my gosh!!! a swim up lazy river?!
how exciting!!
this place looks amazing!
Would it be totally weird to say that I want to come with y'all? that's what I thought, really weird. You guys are going to have the time of your lives!!!
Wow~ this sounds like a dream honeymoon. The lazy river being right outside your backdoor will be amazing!
Oh my gosh! How exciting!! That place looks awesome!! :)
LOve Love LOve your honeymoon choice. I know yall will have fun.Loved looking at the pcis Friday and love the name! hahah Now I am working on Tim about our little trip.
Oh so so jealous of you right now! I was looking at the Sandals resorts that have swim up rooms too!
Post a Comment