Good Morning!! I just stumbled on your blog and thought i would introduce myself! Im Stacy, nice to meet you! Love the layout, and looks like you have a fun story. Congrats on the engagement and the teaching job. I have a pre-school aged daughter (Ava, 4). I am a Realtor. we are loving our adventure as well....
I'm a wife, mommy, and preschool teacher loving my life! I went to the University of Memphis and I am a huge Tigers fan! GO TIGERS!! Dustin and I got married July 9, 2010. We welcomed our first baby girl, Ashlyn, on January 9, 2013. We are over the moon for this sweet girl! God has truly blessed us! If you are a visitor to my page, please feel free to leave comments! I love making new blogger friends!
10 comments:
Ha!!! Love it!! :)
H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S.
Good Morning!! I just stumbled on your blog and thought i would introduce myself! Im Stacy, nice to meet you! Love the layout, and looks like you have a fun story. Congrats on the engagement and the teaching job. I have a pre-school aged daughter (Ava, 4). I am a Realtor. we are loving our adventure as well....
Talk to you soon!
The employees sure enjoyed the show!
you two are too cute!!
love the photos, haha!!
I left something for you on my site.
You should check it out.!
Kendra.
woohoo! Where in the world are you woman? Is that a little mexican guy right next to ya'll?
This made me smile!! Congrats on the engagement girl!! Can't wait to see your journey!!
The employees sure enjoyed the show!
Work from home India
yall are so funny! Never a dull moment right? lol
Post a Comment