Happy Friday!! I love Fridays at school because I have an almost 2 hour morning break! It's such a laid back day for me. Plus, we got to wear jeans! Even more laid back.
Last night, Dustin and I went to dinner with our friends Jennifer and Matt. It was a mexican and margaritas kind of night! She and I took a funny picture, but I haven't uploaded it yet. It might make a good wordless Wednesday post! What do you think Jen?
Ok, this post is completely random, but....those of you who know me IRL and the ones that follow me on twitter know I have been having some crazy bad headaches for about the last month. Over the counter painkillers wouldn't touch it! I finally made a doctor appointment last week. She prescribed me something that we both thought would work. I've had 3 headaches since and that medicine doesn't cut it either. It's so hard to do my job (teach 20 preschoolers) with a killer headache!
So, long story short, I've been in contact with my doctor several times over the last 2 days and she is referring me to a neurologist. I'm nervous and scared because I don't know what to expect. But, I'm also happy to go so they can pinpoint the exact problem *hopefully* and give me something that works! In the meantime, I'm getting a new prescription today to try. We will see!!
Also, one more random thing....my cousin Caroline took some pictures of Dustin and I over Christmas. I'm using one of them to create my save the dates. It's gonna be so cute. I can't wait to show them off!!


11 comments:
Do they think you have migraines?
Oh...I am so sorry to hear about your headaches! I get bad ones, but excedrin migraine or tension usually knock them out. I can't imagine having one that nothing can help. So sorry! And I hope they find something that will give you relief!
Caroline did a great job on the pics and can't wait to see your save the dates!
I think Wordless Wednesday would be perfect! Because really, there are no words for that. :)
i have been having medical issues lately and it scares me too but usually things are not a big deal...just gets built up in your head! hope it all works out and the find out what the problem is!
I have some major experience with headaches - I had chronic tension headaches for years and have basically researched the topic to death. If you want to chat about it let me know! email: lifesabeach.blog@gmail.com.
Don't worry about the neuro visit - all they're going to do is test things like reflexes, balance, etc... then they'll probably just order a CT scan to double check everything.
Anyways, if you want to chat - just let me know!
Good luck with your headaches! I hope it's something fairly easy to diagnose and that they will find something for you to take that works wonders!!
Have a great weekend :-)
I will be praying for you and the headache situation! Im sure everything is fine but I'm sure the unknown scares you.
And I can't wait to see the picture of you and Jen...I can only imagine ;-)
I really hope you get your headaches figured out and under control. I totally understand how hard it is to teach young ones with a headache. It is the worst!
I to have very bad headaches. Mine are migraines and I am 3 different perscriptions and nothing would help it. My headaches were so bad I was going almost every two weeks to the er for a demorial/pfeingrin shot. My doctor finally referred me to a neoroligist and she solved my problem. She did some bloodwork and found out I had a B12 defiecincy. I now get shots and take vitamins and I haven't had a bad headache since. She said I would still get migraines but not as frequently as I used to. I hope you get help for your headaches.
Awww, girl... hope your headaches get better and can't wait to see which save the date picture you chose!!! :)
I hope they find something that will give you relief!
Work from home India
Post a Comment