Monday, January 4, 2010

Seriously...

I have the BEST ever Matron of Honor! Look at the fun wedding planning binder she put together for me. It has dividers and tabs for different areas of planning. She also printed out everything I like/ have so far for the wedding and put it in there. It's so cool!! Thanks Jennifer !!



12 comments:

Jennifer said...

I just got done telling Matt how obsessed I'm getting. I feel like my hands have to help with everything! :) Oh well. It's your day and I want to make sure it's absolutely positively perfect! LOVE U SO!

Caroline said...

Jennifer your amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Ams said...

So sweet!!!

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

What a wonderful idea! I have a cousin who recently just got engaged and we sent her an engagement journal that we found at Barnes and Noble. It was pretty cool!

Jess Elyse said...

That is very nice!
I might have to do that for my friend that is getting married in August! :-)

Good job, Jen!

quite contrary said...

aw, thats so sweet!

Kayla said...

This is super cute!

Aishlea said...

So cute! What a great best friend you have! :)

Alison said...

How fun! I can't wait to hear the details of your wedding as they come about :) Yay!!!

Lauren said...

She's the best!!!! :)

Classy Fab Sarah said...

Wow, AMAZING!! You definitely picked a winner!

Paige said...

I had a notebook very similiar when my husband i got married- almost 5 years ago!! People laughed, but I never where all my crap was!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails