These are the men Dustin chose to be a part of our big day.
Best Man:
Kenneth
He and Dustin have been best friends for years. They are so funny together. I love Kenneth! He is such a cut up when you get to know him. He always makes me laugh! Also, though, he is an incredible friend to both Dustin and I.
Groomsman:
Taylor
He is my little brother. I am so excited Dustin asked him to be in our wedding. They have gotten to be friends over the years. It makes me so happy that our families get along so well. Taylor is so excited to be gaining a brother!
Groomsman:
Charles
He and Dustin have been friends since I think middle school. Charles is one of those guys that you can always count on to come through for you. He is such a good friend. He always comes to everything and has been there for Dustin always!
Groomsman:
Todd
He and Dustin have been friends since high school. Dustin was recently in Todd's wedding this past October. Even though he has moved away, he and Dustin since talk regularly. They will always be friends!
Groomsman:
Steve
He's another one that Dustin has been friends with forever. He even lived with Dustin's family at one point. He has moved all over even another country at one point, but they have always kept in touch. He genuinely cares about both of us and has always been a good friend to us.






3 comments:
The perfect wedding party if you ask me!!
oh wow girl! CONGRATS!!!! I looked back and your ring is to die for! Hope your having a great day! xoxo
Awwww that is so sweet! What about Russell? Do you know that Kenneth took me to my freshman winterfest? Haha! We looked like such dorks. I hope those pics are nice and hidden somewhere. I had dark brown hair, bangs and I am pretty sure I was rocking a dark green velvet dress! Aww naw!
Post a Comment