Friday, January 29, 2010

Save the Date

I sent these out Tuesday. I wanted to make sure everyone had theirs before I posted them online. I made them myself using a picture Caroline took of us over Christmas.


20 comments:

Lauren said...

Love it!!! :)

Niki said...

Very cute! Love them!!

THE Stephanie said...

Very cute!!

Aishlea said...

Great job! They are really cute!

Anonymous said...

Love these!! :)

USCEmily said...

So cute! One day, maybe I'll have to employ your services ;-) Wishful thinking....haha

Alison said...

Love 'em! Simple and cute - great job!

Stephanie said...

I got my save the date AND I saved the date ;) I'm so excited!!!

Heather said...

Beautiful! love it!

Rachel said...

Very cute! My cousin is getting married the same day and we just got their save the dates in the mail.

5th Belle Avenue said...

YAY! How exciting!

Kenj said...

Aw how cute, Love it.!

Brittney said...

So cute! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Pretty pretty!

Lyryn said...

They are great! So pretty!

Mandy's Memories said...

LOVE them! Mine is on the fridge! Can't wait and yes, I am in need for an update. Thanks :)

Ams said...

Adorable :)
Love them....

Jennifer said...

You're getting married? Really wish someone would have told me.

Aunt Greta said...

It's on our fridge. Too cute!! You and your photographer did an awesome job!!

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

love love it! you are so creative!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails