I hate to be a complainer, but I have been down right miserable this past week with these headaches. They have progressively gotten worse. Yesterday was the worst with a headache lasting from about 11 am until I went to bed. I do not have a high tolerance for pain and the prescriptions I have been given so far don't work that well.
I talked to my doctor yesterday and she thinks I need to lay low for a while. I'm entirely too busy with something going almost every night after work. I'm gonna let most of my activities go for a while to see if things improve. At this point I'll try just about anything to make the pain go away.
Also, I have an appointment with the neurologist monday morning. I'm happy to finally *hopefully* get some answers and some help, but I'm also very nervous.
I talked to my doctor yesterday and she thinks I need to lay low for a while. I'm entirely too busy with something going almost every night after work. I'm gonna let most of my activities go for a while to see if things improve. At this point I'll try just about anything to make the pain go away.
Also, I have an appointment with the neurologist monday morning. I'm happy to finally *hopefully* get some answers and some help, but I'm also very nervous.


12 comments:
Yes, you definitely need some answers lovely lady! Going to the neurologist is the best idea :)
*Hugs*
I really hope you get some relief ASAP!
So sorry to hear that! I suffer from migraines and Topamax does the trick for me. It's a daily preventative. I still get them, but not 2-3 a week like I used to.
Miserable, I know! Good luck at the doc!
Yikes! Are they like migrane-type headaches or... just shooting pain? I struggle with migranes and the two causes were: Caffine & my neck was dis-aligned. I stopped drinking beverages with caffine and went to the chiropractor.
They stoped almost instantly! Now, It is rare when I get a migrane... but if I do... I know my neck needs to be cracked :)
-Ria
Hoping you start feeling better and hopefully the neurologist give you some answers! Praying for you girl!
I hope you feel better and I hope your appointment goes well!
Oh sweetie!!! I just sent you an email (sorry it a while to respond). Reading this though makes me remember how my awful headaches started a little after I got engaged as well. Because I had tension-type headaches, stress was definitely a contributor. Even though you are happy and excited to get married, sometimes our bodies just take on the stress of planning a wedding a manifest it in crappy ways.
Did you get any type of scan done? I hope you get some answers soon - I know how frustrating this is.
So sorry to hear that they have continued!!! It really stinks to be absolutely debilitated from a headache, doesn't it??? I seriously hope they can give you something to help with the pain and let you bounce back!!!!
We took Lauren to the doctor years ago for headaches and were sent to doctor after doctor. Finally someone told us to take her off caffeine and it almost completely stopped her headaches. Ken just realized not long ago that he had been drinking decaf iced tea for years! Give it a try. Hope it works! Love, Aunt Greta
I think laying low is the perfect plan.
Girl, praying for you and hoping you find the reasons behind these headaches and a solution!
Oh no! Hopefully you're at home, curled up in bed right now. I'm thinking about you!
Praying for you girl! I hope things get better for you soon, headaches are no fun!
Post a Comment