Saturday, January 2, 2010

The end of Christmas

Wednesday night, we went to my mom's aunt and uncle's house for a Christmas dinner. Some of these people I only see once a year, so it was nice to catch up!




Dustin and I had a low key New Year's. We started the day by watching the Tiger game with Dad. Quite disappointing, but oh well. Then we had our friends Mack and Jodi over to hang out for the night. We had lots of yummy snacks and lots of laughs!



New Year's Day, we went to my mom and dad's for one last Christmas get together with my mom's family.


Today, I put away all the Christmas decorations. Christmas is officially over. This makes me very sad! ;(

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love your wine glasses. I'm drinking out of mine as I type! :) I took all my decorations down today too. It was fun, but I'm glad all the craziness is over!

Lauren said...

What a fun time, Melissa!!! :) Sad to see Christmas go too :(

Kim said...

Looks like ya'll had a wonderful Christmas! Love the pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails