Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I have the dress!!

Yesterday we went dress shopping. I pretty much knew what I wanted. I had concocted the perfect dress in my head. The lady at Low's was great! She found just what I wanted and quickly. So, I now have the "perfect" wedding dress and I'm super excited about it!! I so wish I could show all of you, but unfortunately, I can't!

We had lots of fun yesterday, but I'm glad another biggie has been checked off the list! Thanks mom, Lisa, and Jennifer for coming along!!




21 comments:

Aishlea said...

YAY! :) Glad you found the dress!! Can't wait to see the pics....good thing your wedding is fairly soon or we'd all die in suspense! :)

Lauren said...

YAY, soooooo exciting!!!!!!! :) I knew you'd find "the one."

Whitney said...

So exciting! That is a big thing to be able to cross off so early! You are really on top of things!

The Pink Chick said...

Yay! I am so glad you found your perfect dress!! I can't wait to see it!!!

Jennifer said...

I love you because you posted my favorite picture. :) Now on to the bridesmaids dresses! I'll be doing some major research today. Who wants to work anyways??

Classy Fab Sarah said...

YAY YAY YAY I'm so glad you found it!!

Do we get a hint about it? Brand or style or something??

I can't handle suspense well!! What if I get hit by a truck before I see what your dress looks like?! *Knocks on wood*

Lindsey said...

So exciting!!

Christina said...

Yay so exciting! Congrats! =) Enjoy every minute of the next few months of planning!

Candice Pair said...

How exciting!

Annie said...

YAY!!!!
how exciting hun! :)
i can't wait to see it....some day ;)

Confessions Of A Domestic Goddess said...

How exciting!!! I remember having the best time trying on wedding dresses!

xoxo!

The Porters said...

I'm so excited for you!! I remember the whole dress buying process...I bought the FIRST one I tried on. You will look gorgeous!!

Brittney said...

That's exciting! Congrats! That's a big one to cross off the list.

Betsy said...

So exciting! I can't wait to see it. You are going to be beautiful!

Ams said...

I am so so so excited! So excited for you :)
You are going to look stunning!

Kenj said...

That must be so relieving knowing the dress shopping is done.
I'm sure it looks great.!

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

I am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Yay congrats...I live in AR but haven't been to Low's yet. The one weekend we went shopping we stayed around Jacksonville/Little Rock area and now we've decided to postpone the wedding until 2011 so I don't wanna go dress shopping and find the perfect one yet. It may not fit by then haha!

♥ H ♥ said...

aww yay!! So exciting!! I can't wait to see it :)

Natalie said...

Did you go to Low's in Brinkley? I'm going there next Friday! I'm so nervous about finding the right one!

Jess Elyse said...

Congrats on finding your dress!!!
That is great!
Hope everything keeps going well! I know it will!
:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails