Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Meet the Bridesmaids

As of now, I have 4 bridesmaids. I may add one more. I'm waiting on Dustin to finish his asking. He has his Best man and 2 groomsmen so far. Anyway, I wanted you all to meet my wonderful ladies!

Matron of Honor:

I chose her not only because she is my absolute best friend, but because I knew she would be my go to girl for everything wedding planning. So far, she has by far exceeded my expectations. She is incredible!! She already has a file on her computer started and a book going for me. She has awesome ideas and knows what I love!

Bridesmaid:
Elise

We have been friends since Kindergarten in 1988. Incredible, huh? I couldn't imagine my wedding day without her! She my oldest friend and practically family!

Bridesmaid:
Ashley

I love this girl! Even though we don't get to spend as much time as we would like together these days, she will always be one of my close girlfriends. We always pick up right where we left off. We are so much alike and I can call her for anything.

Bridesmaid:
Beth


We have become super close in the last few years. She is one of the most genuine, down to earth girls I know. Her husband is Dustin's best friend and the Best man in our wedding. We have dinner night with them once a week, sometimes more. We fantasize about buying the lot next to them and being neighbors!! How fun!!

Coming soon....the groomsmen

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Don't make me cry woman!

Lauren said...

Melissa.... this just made me smile huge. This is the stuff girlfriends are made of. Glad you have these wonderful ladies in your life!! :)

Ams said...

I love it.
Gave me goosebumps... all the beginnings of an amazing day ahead :)

Whitney said...

So great!

The Porters said...

SUCH a cute post!! Beautiful ladies!!

Aishlea said...

I think through this part of your engagement, you will really realize how much you love your friends! Or at least, I did! I love this post and love the friendships you guys share! So sweet!

Beth Rowlett said...

How sweet! So honored to be part of your big day. Love you!

Melissa {BoutiqueMe.net} said...

Super sweet blog Melissa! You'll treasure your own blog post in years to come when looking back at your wedding & preparation for it!

Congrats on the engagement & best wishes!!

Melissa
BoutiqueMe.net

Rachel said...

Everything is coming together! :) You're going to have a great looking bridal party!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails