Monday, December 28, 2009

Blog tracker

Anyone else have a tracking system on their blog? It's really kind of interesting to see who all comes to your blog, where they came from, and where they go when they leave your blog. For instance, if you come to my blog from google or another blog, it will show that. If you leave my blog to comment or just to read the comments, it shows that too. If you come from an iphone, it still shows me who you are. So basically I know exactly who is reading my blog and when. It's great!

Also, I love seeing where everyone comes from. It's crazy the amount of people that read my blog from all over the country. Some are from other countries. It's kind of intimidating knowing the amount of people that read each day.

I wish more of you would comment so I could get to know you!!

19 comments:

Lea Liz said...

How did you get a blog tracker? I don't have one but I want one:)

Lauren said...

What tracker do you use for your blog Melissa??

Aishlea said...

I have one, but I can not remember how to log in to it! ha! I forgot my password, I guess!

Kelly said...

That's really neat. What blog tracker do you use? Have fun wedding dress shopping..it's one of the best things about getting married!

Melissa said...

Email me: Melissa1282@yahoo.com and I'll tell you which tracking system I use!

Annie said...

i use a tracker too! i haven't checked it in a while! i love seeing how people find my blog on google searches, some of them are so funny.

i hope you have a great day wedding dress shopping!! SO EXCITING!!! :)

The Porters said...

I agree!! I have one and it is really cool to see who reads and where they are from. It is also PERFECT for tracking when and IF you get a mean comment!! :)

The Pink Chick said...

What tracker do you use? I use Google Analytics, but I am not great at really using it!

Niki said...

That's neat! Which one do you use? I would like to do that!

Jen said...

I use Google Analytics! I like it!

Anonymous said...

Did you find the one? I meant to call your mom today and time got away from me. Are you and Dustin going Wednesday night? Ashley is out of town and Lauren is saving her day off for Thursday for the Tiger game.

Anonymous said...

I guess you figured out that Anonymous is Aunt Greta. Sorry about that!

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

Which tracker are you using? I've currently got Google Analytics onboard but I'm not quite sure how to use it.

Anonymous said...

I love knowing where people are coming from too!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your new fiancee!!

Mandy's Memories said...

That is really funny Melissa. I guess it is good to know if someone is reading your blog all day everyday. What is even better is to know where they are reading from. That is cool, I may have to get you to help me set one up. it may be interesting.

Whitney said...

I use Google Analytics....what are you using. I don't know how to use half of the stuff it can do, but maybe one day I'll learn!

Nicole Marie said...

i have one and its so weird to see what people google and then find me!! like "make a bed" ! what in the world!

Kim said...

I don't think I've ever commented, but I think I found your blog through Kelly's Korner. It's fun to watch as you plan your wedding. It's such a great time!

DietCokeStraightUp said...

I love looking at my tracking sites. So random how people find your blog. But it can be weird if people are looking for you or are creepy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails