Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy 101

Sweet Katie @ Katie's Journey gave me this Happy 101 award. I haven't posted about any of my awards in a while, but since I'm so happy at the moment, this one is perfect! Thanks girl!!








Things That Make Me Happy Right Now:


1. my incredibly beautiful new ring that I still stare at all day long. 

My classroom is still a swinging door. People come by all day to see it. Word travels fast in a small town/ school. The parents and families are so supportive and wonderful there. 


2. my fiance Dustin. 

Whoa, that sounds so weird to me...fiance!!
He is definitely my best friend and I'm so excited about what the future holds for us. God couldn't have hand selected a better man for me and I am so thankful!


3. my parents. 

They always stand behind me 100%. Mom and I are on the wedding planning mission now and I know it's gonna be such a blast! I think Dad is even getting into the action a little too! ;)


4. my soon to be in-laws. 

They have always welcomed me into the family and accepted me for exactly who I am. They are such wonderful people and I am excited to become apart of their family officially!


5. my friends. 
I'm not gonna post pics of all of them, but they are wonderful people, trust me!


6. my fur baby Sammers. 

There is nothing like being greeted with a wagging tail when I wake up in the morning and when I come home.



7. my job. 

I have fun everyday. I laugh so much at those funny little preschoolers. I truly adore each and everyone of them! 
Also, I work with a great group of people. I've made wonderful friends at this school!


8. my Christmas decorations. 

I would seriously keep the tree up all year if it was acceptable. 


Anyone who wants to do this, go for it! This is definitely the time of year to think about and be appreciative of all the wonderful people and things you have going on in your life!


8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Matt thinks keeping them up all year is perfectly acceptable! :) And when I saw fiance, I freaked out too. It's so weird seeing that. Crazier??? HUSBAND!!!!

Kenj said...

I completely agree with keeping up the tree all year. I love the smeel and wish it could stay up all year. Also it adds happiness to the room.

Mandy's Memories said...

awww, I am sooooo happy for you too! Congrats and I can't believe he is your fiance either!! Seems like yesterday we were chasing him all over town trying to meet him. lol

Lauren said...

Aww, loved this, soooo much to be happy about!!! :)

Adrienne said...

congrats on the award

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Yay! CONGRATS :) What an amazing season of life you are in. Just found your blog! I am a newlywed and blog about Life as a Wife! Come by sometime! Blessings- Have fun with all the planning!! Married life is truly, the BEST!

Gwen said...

If mine tree wasn't totally in the way I would keep it up for a while. :) I think your ring is absolutely stunning too!!! XOXO

Beth Dunn said...

Lovely list!
xoxo
SC

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails