My Bible study group sponsored 3 children from my school as our "angels" this year. We collected money then Jennifer, Jordan, and I did the shopping last Saturday! We had so much fun shopping for these little sweeties. I cannot wait to see their faces when they open all the gifts Wednesday afternoon.
Tonight the group all got together for a Christmas potluck/ wrapping party. We ate lots of yummy goodies and wrapped all the gifts for the kids!
Look at all those presents!!
By the way, Jordan just started a blog. Go over and check her out! She is the sweetest girl!




9 comments:
I had so much fun last night!
Awww, soooo fun Melissa!!! :)
So glad you had a great time doing what you love best! :)
I just started following you through Jennifer! Love your blog, your too cute! ♥
Aw, so wonderful!!
Can't wait to hear how they like the gifts :)
what a thoughtful thing of you ladies to do!!
cute picture of you 3!!
How wonderful! Those kids are going to be so excited!
That's awesome!!!
Thanks, Melissa! It was lots of fun! I'm glad you could hook us up with a family that could use our help! You'll have to take lots of pictures of the delivery!
That is so sweet! What a great idea!
Post a Comment