In all the engagement excitement, I forgot to post about my birthday. A large group of my family and friends went to a place called Russo's. It's a fun pizzeria place. Our favorite band, Pam and Terry , were there. Anyway, on to the picture overload.
Park City Utah
4 years ago







9 comments:
SO much fun Melissa... those pictures are great!!
What a great birthday. Everyone looks like they had so much fun :)
So fun, you are incredibly loved!!!! :)
What a great party! :)
I'm so anxious to hear the proposal story, though!!!!! ha
all your friends but me. :)
And I LOVE Ralph big cheesin! It always makes me giggle.
What a great bday! Your cake looks yummy! Have a great weekend!
What a fabulous party, great pics!!
seems like you had a great birthday to remember
Glad you had a great birthday and congratulations on your ring. It's beautiful! Looking forward to reading your blog.
Madison
Looks like you had a great time!! :)
Post a Comment