Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas at School

Yesterday, Jennifer came to visit me at school! She came to help with our Angel Tree program and to watch the children open their gifts. I was glad she was able to meet the kids. She came early so she was able to hang out during the annual preschool pajama party! We all wore our pj's to school and watched Christmas movies. I think she had fun!! And, of course the sweeties loved her!! They love new friends! Please come again Miss Jennifer!!

These are 2 of the children we bought for this year. The little boy is in my class and I could just eat him up. He's so stinking cute with that curly hair!



Today we had our Christmas Fun Fest and classroom parties. It was fun, but man am I exhausted! Preschoolers + Christmas time = one worn out teacher!! Their energy never runs low! Thank God tomorrow is a 1/2 day and then we're on break for 2 weeks!


5 comments:

Ams said...

Those pictures are GREAT! I bet you're so ready for Christmas break! It will be a great one :)

Lauren said...

Melissa, you probably have one of the most rewarding jobs in the word. Your kids are just precious!!!! :)

Jennifer said...

I LOVED those precious kids!!!!! Mrs Jennifer will definitely be coming back soon!!

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh!!!! He is SO cute!!!!

Mandy's Memories said...

omg Lenard, my buddy! I had so much fun doing the angel tree too. I am so glad Jennifer got to come and watch everything.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails