Friday, November 13, 2009

I need your help!!

Ok, I am itching to put up my Christmas decorations! I told Dustin this because I will need his help. He thinks I'm crazy and that it's too early. I know lots of you have already started. Please help me out by leaving a comment so I can show him that it's totally not crazy to decorate now!! 

By the way, thanks for all the sweet comments about his job. I'll let everyone know how it turns out when we find out!

Now comment away!!

13 comments:

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

I am doing mine this week!!!

Jennifer said...

D!!!!

I already decorated my entire house.

I'll make you a dessert if you help Melissa!!! :)

THE Stephanie said...

Y'all are so funny!!!

No comment... :)

But please show pics!! :)

Robin said...

Caroline puts her's up before the Thanksgiving holiday and then she has time to do other things during her time off.. I always put mine up during the Thanksgiving week so I can enjoy the month of December and focus on baking and shopping and not getting stressed.. so go ahead..go for it.. My neighbors already have their outside lights up and several on the next street do too..

Anonymous said...

It isn't! I'd do mine if I had the time this weekend!

Lauren said...

Dustin, it is totally cool to put up decorations now. It's never too early to get into the Christmas spirit!!!

So, please, have mercy on Melissa's soul, and just bite the bullet and deck the halls with bells of holly, fa la la la la la la la la......

alyssa said...

mine is done! dustin, all that work for one month is just not enough!!

K!!

Adrienne said...

we are putting the outside lights up tomorrow

The Nashville Nosher said...

Oh I am dying to put up decorations as well! Please post pictures when you're finished :)

Karen At Home Blog said...

Our neighbors have their trees up, lights, you name it. I say why wait if you are in the mood?? Go for it!!!!

Karen

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

we always due ours thanksgiving weekend! they already have our christmas decorations up in our town though!

Heather said...

Go girl!! I am starting mine this week!

Lindsey said...

I say go for it! It's never too early!=)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails