Monday, November 16, 2009

apple salad

If you're ever looking for a easy healthy snack, you should try this!
When we were in Indiana with Dustin's family, his aunt made this and I fell in love. It's so easy to make. I cut 6 apples into small pieces. I used 2 pink lady, 2 gala, and 2 golden delicious. Then you mix in a container of whip cream. I chose the fat free so it would be healthy. It is so yummy. The best part is that you can keep it in the fridge for several weeks. Yum!! I made it tonight after Bible study for a little snack. Of course there's tons left over for later! ;)

9 comments:

CAC muffin said...

oh man i can't wait to try that! Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

yummm that sounds so good! I'm going to try it so I can eat that when my husband is eating cookies :-/

Love the Christmas layout!!! I was thinking about doing one the other but I didn't know if it would be too early!! lol I love that you started decorating!

Elizabeth said...

It looks wonderful! :-) I love apples too!

Lauren said...

I so love your new Christmas layout, Melissa!! And love that picture of you and Dustin.

That apple salad looks amazing!!! We'll have to try it!!! :)

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

That sounds great!

Jennifer said...

YUMMMMMMMY!

Anonymous said...

Yummy that sounds sooo good, I'll have to try it! It sounds very kid-friendly too!

Lindsey said...

Yummy! Thanks for sharing!

Stephanie said...

I'm going to have to try this! I make the apples, grapes, cream cheese, brown sugar, and nuts recipe (I don't know what it's called, obviously) and it's REALLY yummy and REAL not fat free ;) So I'll have to give this a try.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails