Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dustin's job is doing some cut backs very soon. He was told it could involve his department. Please pray that his job will be spared and that he won't be laid off. He's pretty confident that his job is secure. There are quite a few men that have been there less time than him. However, I worry. He's been trying to get on a fire department for a while now with no luck so far. In the meantime, this is a good job and he needs to keep it. Please pray for him. Thanks friends!

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

I will definitely keep him in my prayers.
I hope you are having a great week!

Love ya,
Steph

Ams said...

Praying hard Melissa!
Please keep us posted on what happens!!
*HUGS*

Karen At Home Blog said...

He is in my prayers!!!!! I hope it all works out for him.

Karen

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

saying a prayer right now!

Lauren said...

Praying really hard Melissa!!! :)

d.a.r. said...

Praying so hard!!

Whitney said...

This economy sucks!
Definitely praying for y'all! Everything will work out!

Rachel said...

Praying for ya!

Jennifer said...

Praying for D. Surely they know he's just too cute to let go!! Right??

:)

Elizabeth said...

I will be keeping you in my prayers! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails