Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall ready now

I went to Home Depot and Hobby Lobby today to get my house ready for Fall! 

I bought these pretty mums. The big ones are going in pots and the small ones, I'm planting. 

This is my mantle
And, this is the wreath that I made today. Jennifer inspired me with her home made wreath. It really was much easier than I thought it would be. 

8 comments:

Heather said...

I love your fall decor!! Too cute, and mums make me so happy!! Great colors!

coffee break said...

that wreath is so cute!

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

don't you just love fall and all things fall colors?!?! looks great!!

Jami Jones said...

You did a great job!

Niki said...

Very cute!! You did a great job:)

Megan said...

That wreath looks great! I don't think I could ever make one look that good!

Aishlea said...

I really like the wreath you made! I wish I could make something like that! :) I love all the other decorations you put up!

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh! Everything looks great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails