Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Funday

I have the day off today!  Another 3 day weekend is in store for me. I NEVER take off work. NEVER! But, this year, I'm turning over a new leaf and taking some "me" days. Why not? I have a crazy amount of days built up. Besides, I have a wonderful assistant there to take care of my babies for me. 

Today, I'm going shopping. Time for a few new new Fall wardrobe items. I have a Dr. appointment later this afternoon. Nothing serious. Then, it's off to kickoff the 2009-10 Tiger basketball season at Memphis Madness!

Have a fabulous weekend!! ;) 

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm using up the rest of my vacation days before they start over, and between now and Thanksgiving, I have one day off a week!! It's nice!!!

Aishlea said...

Oh, please let me take off and come shopping too! :) Sounds like a great day (minus the doc appt!) Have a good weekend!

Whitney said...

Good for you! We all need a "me" day every now and then. I like to call them mental health days, ha!
Have fun shopping! Go Tigers!

Annie said...

days to yourself are the best!!

have fun shopping!! :)

Heather said...

Hope you are having a great weekend!! Have fun shopping!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails