I LOVE HGTV!! Please tell me there are other lovers out there too. I could watch House Hunters and Property Virgins all day. Seriously. I am so intrigued by how homes cost so much more in different cities.
I am super obsessed with HGTV too! House Hunters, Property Virgins, My First Place, My House is Worth What?, Dear Genevieve, Divine Design...I could go on and on! Looks like I watch a little too much tv!
I LOVE HGTV! In fact, my husband makes fun of me for it! LOL. House Hunters & Property Virgins are my favorite shows..although, I don't think there's a bad one that comes on that channel! :)
I just found your blog and it's so cute! So fun that you met so many fun bloggers at LP. I just took my first trip to Tennessee this past weekend! It was fabulous. :) Have a great week!
OMG, I love HGTV! I DVR Get it Sold every day and watch it at night after I get home from work and make dinner. House Hunters is my other fav, I can never get enough of either show! BTW, I am actually watching HGTV on couch as I type this. LOL!
I'm a wife, mommy, and preschool teacher loving my life! I went to the University of Memphis and I am a huge Tigers fan! GO TIGERS!! Dustin and I got married July 9, 2010. We welcomed our first baby girl, Ashlyn, on January 9, 2013. We are over the moon for this sweet girl! God has truly blessed us! If you are a visitor to my page, please feel free to leave comments! I love making new blogger friends!
15 comments:
My hubs and I love watching House Hunters! You aren't alone! :o)
I'm obsessed - my DAD and I bonded over our mutual love of these shows.
I DVR tons of these shoes for a rainy day in case I'm ever bored and need to watch more TV. as if that ever happens.
I'm definitely with you! I absolutely love House Hunters...I could watch it ALL DAY LONG!
I am super obsessed with HGTV too! House Hunters, Property Virgins, My First Place, My House is Worth What?, Dear Genevieve, Divine Design...I could go on and on! Looks like I watch a little too much tv!
I seriously watch House Hunters everyday!
I LOVE HGTV! In fact, my husband makes fun of me for it! LOL. House Hunters & Property Virgins are my favorite shows..although, I don't think there's a bad one that comes on that channel! :)
Those are 2 of my favorite shows on HGTV! I could watch them for hours!!
I also love HGTV, and House Hunters is one of my very fav shows!! I would watch them with you for hours! :)
I just found your blog and it's so cute! So fun that you met so many fun bloggers at LP. I just took my first trip to Tennessee this past weekend! It was fabulous. :) Have a great week!
I'm obsessed with HGTV, especially Property Virgins!=)
I watch house hunters every now and then, but I am bad about knowing when it is on. I love looking at houses!!
I love HGTV too! My newest obsession is Rate My Space.
ME TOO!! i love HGTV! i watch it all the time ;)
OMG, I love HGTV! I DVR Get it Sold every day and watch it at night after I get home from work and make dinner. House Hunters is my other fav, I can never get enough of either show! BTW, I am actually watching HGTV on couch as I type this. LOL!
Karen
Ha ha!! I LOVE HGTV!!!!
Post a Comment