Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Let's play catch up for a second

Ok, so what's funny is that I haven't blogged in almost a week and somehow, I have 4 new followers! 

So, where have I been? Nowhere really, but lazyville! Here's a mini recap of life this past week:

Friday:
Dinner at Olive Garden with Miss Jennifer. Ok, well that's if chocolate cake and wine count as dinner. I say, yes!

Saturday:
MAJOR laziness and a bit of shopping! Hello new jeans!

Sunday:
Memphis vs. Ole Miss football game! Go Tigers! Well....we had fun either way!

Monday:
Labor Day.....OFF WORK!! Dustin and I looked at a few trucks, went to eat, and bought Melissa an elliptical! Woo Hoo!!

Tuesday:
Dinner on the patio at On the Border (my most favorite) with my oldest friend, Elise!! And.....Dustin bought a truck! 


3 more days until another weekend! Can I get an AMEN?!?!?!?!


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Olive Garden sounds good right now :) I wish we had one a little closer to me!

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

OG is my favorite!! Looks like yall had a great weekend!

Aishlea said...

Who doesn't love a short work week???

And, in my book, chocolate cake counts as dinner, lunch or breakfast!!! :)

Lindsey said...

AMEN! Love Olive garden, so yummy!

Rachel said...

Amen, and that's sweet you bought an elliptical!

Kayla said...

I want an elliptical so bad! Let me know how you like it! :-)

The New Mrs said...

Looks like a fantastic weekend! And you are totally making me crave some OG.

Rachel said...

awesome!! how do you like your new eliptical? :)

And yay for almost the weekend!!!!

Lyryn said...

I love Olive Garden and I sure do love Jennifer! haha! What a great time! that chocolate cake looks so GOOD!

Chelsea said...

Chocolate cake and wine ALWAYS count as dinner. Sounds great! Now if only I could get my husband on board with that meal plan!

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

We were at Olive Garden this weekend for my birthday brunch. I had been craving their pasta for weeks - it was so good! Plus a strawberry bellini for the birthday didn't hurt, either.

The Pink Chick said...

Yay for new followers! I lost one yesterday. It always makes me a little sad when I lose one. Isn't that silly!

Love Dustin's new truck! So pretty! I'm glad he is back from his vacation! I know you missed him!

quite contrary said...

wow, weekend of big purchases huh?

Heather said...

What a fun weekend and that cake looks yummy!! You look so cute at the game in your blue, even though it's not UK!!! :)

Sarah said...

Olive garden is my fav!

alyssa said...

sounds like a great week!!!! good luck on your halloween costume! you guys will be adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails