Thursday, September 3, 2009

A few things I'm looking forward to

Saturday- Dustin comes back!

Sunday- The first Memphis football game of the season! I have season tickets this year with some friends. 3rd row behind the Tigers bench!!


Monday- Labor Day.....no work!!!


9 comments:

Lyryn said...

Yay for the man coming home!! Hope you guys have a fantastic weekend!

Lauren said...

Lots to look forward to, my friend!!! :)

Aishlea said...

Have a wonderful (LONG) weekend!

Alison said...

Woohoo! Enjoy the long weekend with your hunny :)

Whitney said...

What a fun weekend! Have a great Labor Day!

Annie said...

yay for your man coming back!!

hope you have a great 3 day weekend :)

A Wedding Story said...

Yay for no work!!

sweet tea in a pink glass said...

Hope you have fun at the game, wish I was there!
Hotty Toddy!

Heather said...

Hope you had a great weekend and yay for football season!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails