Friday night, Dustin and I wanted to do something fun because he was leaving early the next morning for his family beach trip. We went to Russo's New York Pizzeria with my parents and grandpa to watch our friends Pam and Terry play.
Saturday night, I went with my parents to Johnny Brusco's Pizza in Collierville. It was the very last night they would be opened. We had to go for the last night. It was so sad. We have so many fun memories from there. Dustin was sad he missed it. I got to go home with some Brusco's memorabilia though!!
The owner Mike let me get behind the counter and make my own pizza. Making a pizza from a ball of dough is seriously waaaayyyy harder than it seems. It turned out pretty decent for a first timer though. And, more importantly, I had a blast doing it!
In between eating pizza, I did a LOT of relaxing and being lazy with a teeny bit of housework.
Hope you all had a fun weekend! ;)









13 comments:
YUM! That looks delicious! :)
So sad it's closing!! I loved their pizza!
Looks delish! And yay for being lazy and relaxing!
What a fun weekend! I love a good pizza every once and a while!
That's making me hungry!
What a fun weekend and how cool you got to make your own pizza, haha!! :)
That pizza looks heavenly!!
HOW FUN!! Mmmmm, it looks amazing! So glad you had such a great weekend.
yummy! i just love pizza ;)
how fun that you got to make your own!
how fun! looks yummy!
Well, I'm new to your blog, but it's totally cute! Hope you don't mind me stopping by...
I have seen you comment on a lot of my blogger friends and can’t figure out why I have come to your blog yet. Ha… well I just wanted to say Hi and I look forward to reading more about you! Looks like you had a fantastic weekend!!
Yum! Looks good to me!
Post a Comment