Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Team Tutu

A friend of mine over at Memphis Mama has started a business making team tutus. They are so adorable. She can make a cute tutu in your team's colors with a matching headband for your favorite little girl! How cute is that??? I especially love the Memphis Tigers one of course!! Go check out her Team Tutu Etsy store and her Team Tutu blog! On the blog, she is having a giveaway to kick off the new business. Go check her out!!

6 comments:

Trina said...

So cute! I hope my friend who is a crazy Alabama fan has a little girl in December! I would so get her one of these!

♥ H ♥ said...

HOWWWW cute!!!

The New Mrs said...

Oh these are just adorable!

Christy said...

Oh my goodness!!! How adorable!! Love these!! Thanks for giving us a heads up on these!! What a great gift idea for a little princess!! ;)

Candice Pair said...

Thanks for the shout out! (I'm acutally Leigh Annes friend thats working on these). I'm working on some more this weekend so we'll be updating some more pics this weekend! Thanks again for putting our blog out there!!

Whitney said...

That picture is precious! I will have to check those out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails