Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Thoughts on the Bachelorette

1. Juan has GOT TO GO! He is ridiculous in my opinion! Does anyone else feel this? Obviously, Jillian doesn't!
2. Wes is kinda creepy to me with all of his songs. Kinda weird!
3. Tanner P. is GROSS with his toe fetish! Ewwwww!!!
4. David is a rude jerk with a potty mouth. Another ewww!
5. Robby is cute and they have good chemistry!
6. Also, I think Jillian is much cuter than she was in The Bachelor. I guess she was more reserved with Jason. I don't know what it is!

What are everyone's thought? Who do you like? Who are you ready to see go? 

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

I agree 100%! Jillian is so adorable, love her even more now!

Elizabeth said...

Ok, so I agreed with everything you said. I liked Wes at first, but he really has to go now. Here are the ones I like:

Ed, Jake, Kiptyn, Robby, and Reid, althought didn't you think it was weird that Ed asked for the rose AND told her he doesn't open up easily. A little strange, but he's sweet.

I am NOT a fan of David, Juan Tanner or Wes. I'm not sure they're her favorites either, but I think the show just uses them for dramatic purposes.

I was also REALLY glad Brad went home.

Yes, I'm a Bachelorette dork.

The New Mrs said...

I *hate* Juan. *HATE* He needs to go asap. And Tanner is a freaking weirdo! He creeps me out. But I was sad to see Sasha go home though. He seemed like such a nice guy and was way cute!

i. me. mine said...

I adore Kiptyn. And Ed became a new favorite of mine last night. But David...oh David, I used to like him, but last night he was so horrible. He needs to go!

Jillian is by far the most adorable bachelorette ever.

Anonymous said...

I agree with every single one of those. I used to like David but his attitude is a total turn off. Maybe she's keeping Juan around to see how far David would go? Wes is getting to the point where I think he's trying to hard for his music career! Tanner P....weirdo...enough said

♥ H ♥ said...

1. OMG yes Juan needs to leave!
2. Wes gives Texas a HORRIBLE name. Bye!
3. Tanner is cute til he talks about his feet fetish. Sick.
4. David scares me and I think Jillian sees that next week when she denys him a kiss. Gotcha!
5. Robby is cute...but hes a bartender..can he really take care of her and have a family with that as a career?!
6. DUH! She's awesome!!!!!
7. I like Kiptyn, Jake (duh), Reid is even kind of cute. I am starting to like Ed more too! They are really cute together!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I think Wes is creepy too. And I want David to go so bad! But I kinda like Juan. I think they are making him out to be the annoying guy. I guess we shall see...

Niki said...

I totally agree! I like Kypton, Ed, and the pilot (forgot his name!!)

Katy said...

I love Jake.

BUT Mr. Foot Fetish is far too creepy for his own good.

Ashley said...

I agree! David is a drama queen, when Juan talks he just creeps me out with BS, Tanner is just plain ew, and I think Ed is gorgeous and sooo sweet!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails