Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm heading to...

We are leaving out early, early Saturday morning. Tomorrow I will be running around trying to get packed and make sure everything is ready to leave. Dustin and I are going to the beach with friends for a whole week! I'm soooo excited! No blogging while on vacation, so I'll talk to you guys when I get back!!


BTW, Katy over at Tripping Down the Aisle is hosting a fun giveaway for a wrapped canvas with the picture of your choice. How fun!!

12 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh I know y'all will have SO MUCH FUN!

Megan said...

So fun! Hope you have a great time!

5th Belle Avenue said...

LUCKY!!! So amazing! Have an awesome time! Get nice and brown! :o)

Anonymous said...

Have fun!! i'm jealous!

♥ H ♥ said...

I was supposed to go for the day today!! But I forgot I had to work a double LOL...bummer!!! HAVE FUN!!!
xoxo

Jennifer said...

Can't wait to see the bagillion pics!!!

Lindsey said...

Lucky duck, have a blast!!

Unknown said...

have a blast!!! cant wait to see pics!!! we are going in July and I can't wait!

yours truly... said...

Oh girl! I am jealous! Enjoy that fun in the sun!!

♥ H ♥ said...

you have an award waiting for ya on my blog!!

Niki said...

Have fun girl!!

Snickerdoodle Champagne said...

Have a WONDERFUL time and post lots of pics when you get back!!

(Look who's talking... I've been back from my trip a week and just now posted my photos). ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails