Tuesday, June 23, 2009

summer 'do

I took Sammy to be groomed today. He needed his summer hairdo since it's so hot! Check out the before and after!

14 comments:

Trina said...

Cuteness!

Whitney said...

Absolutely cute!

Aishlea said...

So adorable....

Iva Messy said...

completely adorable!!

Lindsey said...

Aww so cute!!

Niki said...

Very cute! Love to do!

jlc said...

oh my goodnessssss!!!


ADORABLE!!

beckylbranch said...

Oh I am sure he feels SO much better now...Sammy is a he right? She or he I guess could be for Sammy...anyways it's very cute!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! Don't they look like they lose 5 pounds when they get cut?! I wish that happened to me!

The New Mrs said...

Love the new 'do! :)

♥ H ♥ said...

Looks similar to the cut I just gave Miss Harley!! So cute!

Lauren said...

Sammy is soooo stinkin cute!!!!

quite contrary said...

presh!

Hepburn Hilton said...

Bichon frise? I have one of thoose!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails