I'm a wife, mommy, and preschool teacher loving my life! I went to the University of Memphis and I am a huge Tigers fan! GO TIGERS!! Dustin and I got married July 9, 2010. We welcomed our first baby girl, Ashlyn, on January 9, 2013. We are over the moon for this sweet girl! God has truly blessed us! If you are a visitor to my page, please feel free to leave comments! I love making new blogger friends!
16 comments:
So sweet! Happy Birthday Taylor!
Awe! Ya'll are so cute together! Happy Birthday to your bro!
You haven't changed a bit Miss Priss!
Oh I love the oldie pictures. You two were such cute babies! :)
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, how adorable! Happy Birthday Taylor!!! :O)
Happy Birthday Taylor!!
so cute! Happy Birthday Taylor!
Sweet post! Happy Birthday Taylor!
So sweet! Love those younger bros, don't we??!!
Tell Taylor Happy Birthday!! We drive past The BBQ Shop all the time and have never eaten there. I'll have to stop now that I know Taylor works there!
so sweet! i tried to find you on fb from your blog & couldn't find you??
awww this is too sweet! happy bday do your bro!
aww how cute! Happy Birthday!!
Aww you and your brother seem so close! Cute pictures :)
Very cute pics! Happy Birthday Taylor!
aww sweet post. Makes me think of my brother and all the good times we have.
Post a Comment