Friday was my friend Beth's birthday. That morning she and I took her son Neal to the Memphis zoo. It was HOT! 

Check out the little baby monkey. It was so cute! 





This is how we cooled off... playing in the Nile River!
Friday night, we all went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse! They made Beth sit on a saddle while they sang to her. Embarrassing!Saturday, we celebrated Russell (Dustin's brother) and Jami's 5th wedding anniversary with a good ole redneck bash! Seriously! 

Sunday was Father's Day and I hung out with the family all day. It was nice and relaxing!


Sunday was Father's Day and I hung out with the family all day. It was nice and relaxing!

12 comments:
What a night!
Glad you had a fun weekend!
aw cute pictures! glad you had a great weekend!
Fun, fun!! Love the redneck bash pictures!
So fun!!!!!!!!! Glad you had a great weekend!!!! :)
I LOVED looking at these pictures on FB!! I was cracking up but it was such a cute, fun idea!!
So glad you had a busy, fun weekend!! Hope you have a wonderful week sweet lady!!
I love the zoo!! Looks like a great weekend!
<3
I love Texas Roadhouse!!! those rolls and butter are the best! i'd eat them every day!! there was one by my place at school, but not anymore :-(
Looks like you had so much fun! I love the "Redneck bash" LOL! And that zoo looks really cool. I am sure it was blazing hot with the smell of animal poo..but glad you survived the jungle!
Gotta love the zoo, fun pics!!!
Sounds like such a great weekend!! Ah, can't wait for this weekend to come already!
Cute blog! I love all your pics!
Post a Comment