Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Almost Wordless Wednesday

My toes will be there again in 10 days!!!

16 comments:

♥ H ♥ said...

I hate you. JK ;) Ugh take me with yoooou!!!

Lauren said...

I'm soooooo jealous!!! :)

Betsy said...

Yay for that!! I'm going to Florida next week and I can't wait! :)

Iva Messy said...

YAY!! that is so exciting! :)

<3,
Iva

Whitney said...

Yay for you!

Niki said...

Yay! I'm so jealous!!

Mrs. Realife said...

Who DOESN'T love pix like these?! Just go back from getting a pedi... hopefully I'll be taking a picture like this soon!

Thought you might be interested in a FABULOUS Summer Giveaway!!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Oh man...I'm jealous!

beckylbranch said...

I wanna go!!!!! :P

The Pink Chick said...

Yay! Have fun!

Megan said...

Lucky girl!!

Sara Elizabeth said...

Fun in the sun, huh? It's my first time stopping by. Cute blog.

Happy WW from Sara @ The Mostly Wordless Wednesday H.Q.!

Aishlea said...

I am leaving on Saturday for the beach! Can't wait!! :) When we are back it will be your turn!

Lindsey said...

SO jealous!!!

Annie said...

i'm jealous!
have fun!!

Snickerdoodle Champagne said...

Awww, lucky you!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails