Yesterday, I went to my parents' house to float around the pool for a bit with mom. I took Sammy with me to play with mom's dog Bo. I told Sam we were going swimming. When I was in the pool Sam came over like he wanted in. I really don't remember him ever doing that before. I guess he was taking me up on the going swimming thing, so I let him in.
After he got out, he went to my chair to layout! Haha, that's my dog!!


6 comments:
SO CUTE! Peanut has never been swimming before...just realized that...hum.
Hilarious! Ida Claire HATES water!
Cute!
We have a kiddie pool on the back porch that Ozzy and Mayfield are currently splashing around in.
Soooo stinkin cute!!!! :O)
Haha so cute!! Sadie hates the water!
my dog hates the water!! i put him in anyways and he looks like a rat after. so funny.
Post a Comment