Monday, May 4, 2009

barely breathing

I can barely breathe!! I just checked Dustin's National ems/emt exam score for him (he couldn't bare to do it himself). This is what it said:

Congratulations on successfully earning your national EMS certification.

Can I get an AMEN?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



23 comments:

♥ H ♥ said...

AWWW YAY!!!!!! CONGRATS DUSTIN!AND AMEN

xoxo

Melissa said...

Amen!

Congrats - that's wonderful!

Jennifer said...

AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!! I KNEW HE COULD DO IT!!!!!!

Robin said...

Praise be to the Name of God...Amen!! Amen!!
Give Dustin a big hug..tell him I am so proud of him..
Love Aunt Robin

Christina said...

That's awesome!!! Don't you love it when things in life seem to fall into place? God is good! :)

Kelly said...

That's AWESOME! Tell Dustin Congrats!

Niki said...

Yay! That's so awesome! Congrats!

Lindsey said...

YAYAYAYA!!!

The Pink Chick said...

What wonderful news! Congrats!!!!

The New Mrs said...

Amen~!

Congratulations! Hope you two are celebrating :)

Snickerdoodle Champagne said...

AMEN! That's awesome! Congrats to him! :)

Jane said...

How very exciting for him!! Congratulations!!

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting!!

Megan said...

YAY!! Congrats to Dustin!

Lauren said...

HOW AWESOME!!! SO PROUD OF HIM GIRL!!!! :)

Candice said...

Amen sister! What an awesome acheivment!!!

Brittney said...

Congratulations to ya'll!!

CTB said...

Yay! Congratulations to Dustin!!

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

Yay! Congrats!

quite contrary said...

awesome! congrats!

Betsy said...

Yay!!!!!! Congratulations to Dustin!!! BTW--How can I look you up on facebook? What is your last name? (I know that's a crazy question!)

a boy a girl and a pug said...

that's wonderful...tell him congrats!

Sweet, Sassy, Southern and Classy said...

AHHHHH! Amen amen amen!!! What a relief. Now go celebrate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails